‘The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring. and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.’ So, thank you so much for my nomination, Angie!
Rules for the award:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. Tick.
- Answer the questions from your nominators. Tick.
- Nominate other bloggers and give them the same number of questions you answered. Tick.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog. I shall.
- Put the award button on your blog. I will do!
Here are the questions I was given, and my answers:
- How did you find my blog and what prompted you to click on “Follow This Blog”? This is very important to me now that I am self hosted, so am itching to know.
I’m not 100% sure but I think I came across ‘Not Another Tall Blog’ through Notes from the UK. I loved your blog and I am a fellow tall-ish girl, so I clicked ‘follow’!
- Now that you blog, can you imagine your life without doing it?
Probably not. I’ve always been a writer and I originally I just wanted a place to post all my articles, reviews, short stories, poems etc. and have a platform for my writing. But the more I got into blogging, as well as writing, I started to enjoy it more and more. I’m constantly checking my stats, changing my design and tweaking my posts. I love doing it!
- What does your blog mean to you?
I love having my blog because as well as a being part of an online community, it’s also a place where I can showcase my writing (creative writing and journalism), build a readership, and get better at writing in general. I also love social media
- Can you describe your blog in one or two sentences?
‘moon child’ is a creative lifestyle blog, of sorts. On ‘moon child’, I post pieces of journalism (articles, reviews, guest blogs, and food blogs with mostly restaurant reviews) and creative writing (fiction and poetry) as well as other miscellaneous blog posts.
- What would you ask Santa for (purely and selfishly!) yourself?
A book-binding kit and a cross-stitching starter pack, please Santa!
- Have you got a New Year’s resolution, and if yes, what is it?
I don’t really make resolutions because I doubt it’d stick to them. I just try to make every year better than the last and and to keep studying hard and working on writing. My main goal every year is really just to try to be better in every way and to try to be more patient and kind every year.
My nominations for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’ go to some of my favourite blogs and the bloggers who inspire me the most:
My questions for my nominees to answer are:
How did you find my blog, and why did you follow ‘moon child‘?
What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
Can you describe your blog in three words?
What does your blog mean to you?
What do you hope to achieve with blogging?
Do you have a New Years Resolution? If yes, what is it?